Monday, August 25, 2014

Blogging

As I type this I really have no understanding of how blogging works.  I know it is a way for people on the internet to express opinions and views to the world, but how does one get started on having a blog.  How do people find what you have written and if they do why should they even bother reading.  I have been a prominent blogger on various websites in the past but after a year-long absence from those communities, there doesn't appear to be anyone left that I had been communicating with is the past.  That brings me to wondering how I got there in the first place all those years ago.  And the answer is that I just got started.  I typed up the first blog about a topic I was interested in and people read it.  So lets see how that works on this particular format.  I haven't blogged in a year so I don't know exactly what I'm getting in to or if anyone will even care but I've got nothing to lose in just spending some time feeling out the waters to see if anyone is interested in what I have to say, whatever that may be on any given day.  I got my start with blogging on Gamespot.com where I posted weekly video game reviews under the title Gamer Shark Productions.  I would very much love to bring that back and with more aspects of entertainment involved just like I used to.  Now all that's left is to post this little idea of mine and see what anyone who comes across this thinks about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment